Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Catching up

  We had really nice Christmas with everyone.  I think we celebrated 4 or 5 times this year.  We had a little party at our house Christmas Eve, my parents stayed the night and Burke opened gifts in the morning.  Grandma GG came over for breakfast.  Then we headed over to Laurie and Jeff to celebrate with the Penziol's, then to the Erne's to see all of my mom's side of the Fam.  Matt and Court and the kids came that evening and stayed at our house.  Sunday morning we celebrated again with them.  We had a very busy couple of days!  Burke and Dane received tons of cool stuff.  THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!

 Now were in Ft. Myers Beach, Florida.  We left Wednesday night drove until we got into Florida got a hotel and continued the drive Friday morning.(The boys did really well.  Dane slept majority of the time and Burke watched DVD's.)   My cousin Rich plays at the S.O.B for New Years Eve each year so we went and saw him.  The weather here was been beautiful in the mid 70's.  Our first day we saw dolphins from our balcony.  We've been relaxing by the pool and enjoying the views.  Dane went swimming for the first time.  He liked the water.  Yesterday we took the boys to the beach.  Burke played in the sand and found shells.  Today Paul and my dad are out golfing (again) when they get back we're going to the marina to see manatees.  We have a couple more days here until we made the 23 hour drive home.

I've taken about 400 pictures since the week of Christmas but I don't have the right connection to upload them to the computer :(  Hopefully we can figure something out b/c I'm way behind on my posts! 

No comments: