Wednesday, September 15, 2010

37 weeks

Monday the 13th I had my check up. I measure at 38 weeks and am 2 cm dialated. I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions for the last week or so. It's hard to believe that the baby could arrive at any time now :)
As for the babies name... Paul picked the name out a long time ago and I've been back and forth about it but I was the same way when he picked the name Burke. It's so hard to pick a name that you'll still like 50 years from now. Such a hard decision!
We've been cleaning and rearranging the house for the past couple of weeks. I think we have everything ready. I have my bag packed for the hospital and Burke's over night bag is ready too! Now we just have to wait until he's ready to arrive :)
37 1/2 weeks



Last night I went to dinner with some friends and family for a celebration of baby boy #2! I had a nice night out and recieved some really cute things. Thank you so much!!

******Another new post below*********

1 comment:

~Lisa~ said...

Yay a post SUPER EXCITED for baby to arrive. Im so glad we are so close watching you grow this pregnancy has been so fun. Had way to much fun last night glad you liked your gifts:)