Tuesday, September 21, 2010

10 days to go

So this morning I thought today was going to be the day!  My contractions kept keeping me up and finally at 2:45am I decided to stay up for a bit.  My contractions were 4-5 minutes apart for an hour then tapered off to every 10 minutes for the next hour.  I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions for the last 2 weeks but this felt different.  It was a false alarm ofcourse.  I went back to sleep around 5.  I've still been having them just not as many.  My actual due date is 10/01/10 which I'm kind of shooting for just because I think the date is cool :)  
My 39 week check up is Friday morning.  I'll update again then!

--Another new post below!

4 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Wow! I can't believe you are so close to your due date already! Keep us posted on any baby news! Can't wait to meet your new little one after he arrives. We will be thinking of you!

a.tonagel said...

Oh wow, you and Courtney randomly came to mind today about noon and I prayed for you both as you are getting so close. Keep us posted!You look great by the way!!!

~Lisa~ said...

I am getting so excited for you! I feel like checking in all the time, knowing you have had some contractions. I cannot wait to meet him:) You look great, as always. Let us know if we can ever do anything to help out. Loved both of these posts! Cannot believe that the day is almost here!!!

Anonymous said...

you look AMAZING! Really- you look soooo cute Laurie! Glad you and Paul had some time on your own! PLEASEEEEEEEEE let us watch Burke some night again for you to do that???? We would LOVE to!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are always here if you need anything at all!
Love ya,
Amanda
P.S. I feel the same way Lisa- I am constantly wanting to call her. I PURPOSELY did not today since I called yesterday. BUT I WILL call tomorrow! HA