Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Preschool!

Burke had a preschool open house Aug 31st to see his new classroom and meet his teachers!
He was so excited for his first day. He had an awesome day. He came home with a braclet he made and was taking about a new friend Brenden that he played with. 



 


 

It was cold so I put a hat in his bag and ofcourse he put it on in the car so his hair looked all crazy when he finally took it off!

I think it's sinking it that he's going to be dropped off in a couple minutes.

Bye Burke have a fun day... His response 'Ok mommy I will'    He's so big :)

after school for pick up I hear him say 'that my mom's white car' as he's pointing at me!




showing off his braclet he made.

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

So cute and so proud of you Burke!! xoxxooxox The Badgers