Tuesday, August 10, 2010

JACK JOHNSON!!

On July 23rd Paul and I went to Indy to see Jack Johnson!!  We left early in the morning and meet up with some guys he used to work with for lunch, went to Clay Terrace Mall, drove by our old house in Westfield, went to another mall, went to see a movie and finished up the day with the concert at the Verizon Wireless Center.  Jack and G-Love were doing a pre-show right when you went through the gate.  We were really suprised.  The bottom picture (is a borrowed pictured)  from that.  The show was really good.  It was at 7 pm and it was still super super hot out plus being preggo was a little rough but Paul and I had a really nice day :)
  My mom watched Burke that day.  They went to the Fair to see all the animal again.  He even stayed the night there.  Burke gave Paul and I the biggest, longest hugs when he saw us the next morning.  My mom had some funny stories to tell about our busy boy while we were gone!

I'm TRYING to get caught up on the blog so there's another new post below :)

No comments: