Monday, April 19, 2010

Movement!

   So I'm 16 weeks ago now and last night I definitely felt the baby moving around.  I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks, heard the heart beat at 13 weeks (heart rate was 155)  but now that I can feel that little boy or girl moving around it feels more real that baby # 2 is on the way. 
   I switched Dr's.  Now I'm seeing a new Dr that just came to LP.  His name is Dr Elshoreya.  My next appt is on Monday the 26th.  Then we'll schedule the 20 week ultrasound to find out what we're having.  That appt will be in the middle of May.  In case you're wondering we'll share the gender but not the names!

~ L

2 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

Yay how special!

John Penziol said...

So exciting for you and Paul! Feeling that baby move is the very best! Enjoy your pregnancy!