Friday, March 19, 2010

Yo Gabba Live










This morning we drove to Ft Wayne to see Yo Gabba Live Party in my City!  Burke was a bit tired from the 2 hour drive there but he still enjoyed the show.  He got his second wind when they gave ballons out :)  Biz Markie was the guest star to do 'Biz's Beat of the Day' and the Aquabats performed!  He was pretty quiet taking everything in but in the car after his quick nap he was saying Gabba and naming the characters while checking out his souvenirs.

2 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

I LOVE IT!!! SO GLAD HE HAD A GOOD TIME!!! HOW FUN! BURKW IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH AMAZING PARENTS!!!

a.tonagel said...

I rememberd that Burke liked this show. I saw a contest (they were giving 4 tickets away) for this last night in a magazine and was actually going to enter you in it this a.m. and when I went to do it I realized it was today!!! oops! Time to catch up on my magazines! :) Glad you all enjoyed it!