Wednesday, October 28, 2009

16 months


16 month picture

Saturday night Burke had his FIRST sleepover at Mimi's. (I can count the number of times we have left him on 1 hand and it's only been for a short time so this was a big deal!!) Paul and I went to a wedding with his siblings and then we went to Blue Chip. We had a fun night out! I figured we would pick Burke up when we were done but when I called to check on him he was sleeping. My mom said he was really good and didn't cry at all. I think it was harder on me than it was on him!

3 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Haha that's funny. Greg and I spent our first night away from Jace over the weekend too. And same here, harder on me than on him. Glad you had fun and I love the 16 month picture of Burke! He is getting so much bigger so quick!

~Lisa~ said...

Gezzz that 16 Month old so PRCIOUS AND CUTE.... i love him to pieces. See you guys tonight:)

The Richards Family said...

Great job little Burke!