Thursday, September 17, 2009

Climbing, Visit to Lafayette, and Reghan

Burke can get to just about everything now. Before he would stand on something to get up higher now he just wiggles his way up on his own. He's constantly surprising me!







































My mom and I drove to Matt and Courts Tuesday. It happened to be the day that all of their things for Italy arrived (123 boxes to be exact)! We played with the kids while Court checked off the boxes for the moving men.










I started watching our niece Reghan last week. She'll be at our house on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Burke lights up every time she gets dropped off. He really enjoys playing with her.

1 comment:

The Richards Family said...

Wow, Reghan is getting so big. I haven't seen her in a while! Burke climbs on everything!