Monday, July 27, 2009

Were in!

Thanks to a lot of helpers we are moved into our new house! Well we still have a ton of boxes in the garage to sort through but we have everything that we need and all of our furniture set up! Were bringing in a box at a time to put it away. I'm sure this will give me something to do for a long time. Today I'm working on Burke's closet...

Burke has been such a trooper. He is really enjoying all of the space on the main floor. He can crawl or walk any where he wants. Did I mention that he can WALK now!! It's so cute. I have a video of it and some day will post it. Also Burke took a 2 hour nap in his crib. Were slowing working on this transition from our bed to his beautiful crib that's never been used.

Visitors are welcome!

Let me end by saying that We LOVE LOVE LOVE our new house :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo happy for you three! Enjoy YOUR own home!!!!! Love you all!
Amanda

Team Tonagel said...

So happy for the three of you! We can't wait to see it next time we are in La Porte! Good luck with transitioning Burke into his crib!

babybird said...

Congratulations! Hope it is all you wished for! AND CONGRATS to Burke on the walking thing...that's awesome! What a big boy! And don't feel too bad...I still let Brooklin sleep with us whenever she wants to...bad habit, but honestly, I think I miss it when she isn't by me more than she does;). Anyway, good luck on your new adventures in your home!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the first Richards party there!

Laurie, check your e-mail; I sent you a note.
aunt kathy

The Richards Family said...

Great, so happy for you! Can't wait to see it! I bet Burke is so cute walking. :) See you in a few days!!

Love,
Courtney