Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Paul 1, Lawnmower 0

on Sunday we decided to pick up around the outside of the house and mow the grass. We have 2 lawnmowers so I grab the newer one and fill it up with gas and clean out the air filter. I prime it a bunch and pull and pull on the cord till I can't pull anymore. So I go get the other lawnmower and repeat the same process. Neither mower would start. Laurie was laughing so hard because she couldn't believe neither mower would start. So just before I gave up for the night, I decided to try the first mower again. I pull the cord and the stupid thing breaks. So I spent the next 2 hours taking the top of the mower apart to replace the broken cord. I fixed the cord but it wouldn't retract like it used to. So I had to pull it apart again and there is an internal coil/spring that came apart. At this point I am not in the best of moods. If you don't know, I'm not the patient delicate flower that I appear to be. But I kept working on it and finally got everything put back together. Laurie had the time of her life watching me get frustrated. Moral of the story, go buy a lawnmower that starts with a freaking key instead of the pull start.

1 comment:

TRADERS POINTE CHRISITAN CHURCH said...

I definitely have to have Jeff read this one Paul!